The awards are open to anyone who meets the criteria of the related category.
Please see the Awards Categories page for further information on eligibility requirements.
- Member price: $175 Per Person or $1,575 Per Table of 10
- Non-Member price: $210 Per Person or $1,890 Per Table of 10
If you would like to become a member of AusAgritech, please click here.
Please note that all prices are in AUD.
Organisations and individuals can nominate once per category.
There are no limits to how many unique submissions can be made by an individual or organisation as long as they meet the eligibility requirements for the category.
Yes – all awards submissions are treated as highly confidential. Only the AusAgritech Awards team and judging panel will view Awards submissions.
Congratulations on submitting for consideration in the AusAgritech Agrifood Tech Awards!
Next, we will:
- Review all submissions and ensure that the selection criteria has been met (if you’ve missed anything important, we’ll contact you to clarify)
- Send all submissions to the judging panel for scoring
- Finalise the scores
- Let you know if you’ve been shortlisted as a Finalist
- Announce the Finalists on the website and AusAgritech social media channels
- Announce the winners at the Awards Event in Sydney, Australia on the evening of Thursday 15th June 2023
All Finalists must attend the Awards Event on Thursday 17th November 2022 in order to claim the award.
If a Finalist is unable to attend, they can remain a named Finalist but will be unable to be considered to win the Award.
Tickets are available for purchase here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/australian-agritech-awards-gala-tickets-616893965457
Tickets for the Gala can be purchased as either a single ticket or a table of 10.
No. We would prefer you would answer the nomination of each event acknowledging the criteria for each event. You must meet each criteria of the event you are nominating for.
The Awards Gala begins at 7pm and the Investor Showcase will end at 5:30. This gives attendees of both events approximately 1.5 hours in between. However, pre Gala drinks will commence at 6:30pm if you wish to attend.
We ask that you dress in Cocktail attire for the Awards Gala & dinner. However, if you do not have the appropriate time and location to change between the Investor Showcase and Awards Gala, business attire will suffice.
No. Tickets are sold separately and you require a ticket to both events to attend both.
No. Anyone can attend the awards gala as long as you purchase a ticket to do so.